Monday, May 18, 2009

I am SOOOOO blessed...

Can't you tell?

THIS is what my son was SOOOO excited to show me that he put together HIMSELF!!!

I went shopping and left the kids home with a friend, and as I pulled into the driveway he was standing there waiting...before I could even get the groceries out....he dragged me downstairs and TA-DA!



He had spelled "love" out of pinto beans! :) He told me there had to be at least a million. and it took him FOREVER!!

THIS was taken yesterday (Sun) right before church!


God, THANK YOU for these kids!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so lovely of Bug ... Go Sammy!
    Your are the best! Keep those candid moments coming, Mommy-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwww Kristi Ann they are so beautiful! you are so blessed!

    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this posting is my favorite ever! What a sweet boy! And that pic of the two of them is awesome!

    ReplyDelete