Monday, April 20, 2009

Our weekend in a nutshell! :)

We had another busy weekend! :)

Saturday was Bug's last soccer game! And speaking of Bug, and Saturday....guess who lost his 3rd tooth???



*sigh*

Has anyone figured out the formula to keep them this age forever yet?

This darn tooth has been wiggly FOREVER! It has seemed to bother me way more than him, as I would annoyingly ask each day if it fell out, and then insist on doing a "wiggle check"...

FINALLY...on Saturday Morning I awoke to an excited Bug standing at my bed at 5:45 A.M...waiting for me to open my eyes..so he can PROUDLY show me his tooth and tell me the PRECISE time it fell out! :)

Then he stated it was a miracle, and also his lucky day. Looking right at me for the ultimate confirmation...

a nod of mom's head.

I give it.

All is well in our world! :)

Bug insisted he had to write the tooth fairy a letter or she wouldn't know he lost his tooth...(since I guess he remembers when he spit his tooth out into the sink, and we had to write her a letter to let her know..see here..to catch up)...

Here is his letter....and tooth..


and here it is set up under his pillow...all ready for the lil' lady..


HERE IS THE NEXT MORNING!!!...he cracks me up! :)


His "loot"...(:P)


H eheheheh ANOTHER huge event in the Brenneman household~ :) LOL

Thanks for joining us! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh a two dollar bill! He is adorable. How sweet is that note? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, way to go Samual. Maybe you can teach your cousin Alek how to brush his teeth. I have to pin him down to get it done at this point in time FUNFUN......hehehe

    ReplyDelete