Friday, April 18, 2008

Dear Mrs Toothfairy,

Please excuse the fact that we do not have a tooth to show you, as my son has decided his had to go and live with the fish (no joke...like in Finding Nemo...HUGE thanks Disney *rolls her eyes*) so off he went to school this morning...unbeknownst (is that a word?) to me that this HUGE event in his life had just occured! (to his mommy of course)....i asked what happened and he said he was brushing his teeth and it came out, and then told him it wanted to go "live with the fishes"....so down the drain it went....and now we have to type you this letter and take pictures as proof that it is in fact...

m i s s i n g.

*sigh*





Please enjoy this video as a detailed explanation to what happened from Bug directly...




Many thanks,


Mommy, Daddy, and Bug.


P.S. Here is the letter I am leaving you under my pillow in place of the tooth.

It says..

Dear toothfare

Im sore for losing my teethe i am fare sore i love you

love

samuel

Translation:

toothfare=toothfairy

sore= sorry

teethe- tooth

fare=very

9 comments:

  1. How sweet and how funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Boy! My Boy! How ironic that we were talking about last week about how fast he is growing and WILL BE losing his teeth soon.
    I did not think that it will be THAT SOON! .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, NO! LOL

    I'm so sorry, Kristi. :o( I know my mom saved ALL my teeth. Isn't that what we're supposed to do? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is getting so big! The note he left is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWH! How adorble!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWWH! How adorble!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love Bug's letter. I love the story of the tooth living with the fish too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just laughed so hard reading this!! Well I hope the tooth fairy was able to find it in her heart to still pay up! lol

    ReplyDelete