Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Garden Update:

Finally got around to getting the plants that I showed you earlier.....into the ground.

Here are my 2 different kinds of tomatoes, green beans, green peppers, and cantalopes..






We had to clear all the lily's from here....


Nana...WHAT a help!!!!


Even Kayla got into it....



After....



and moved/transplanted them here.....*whew*..there were already a few here...now there are LOTS!




The front of the house...look at all the color!




Up close....look at the different varieties...





Our side magnolia tree....no flowers yet...


Mint anyone?? Tons of it growing wild in the back...


How about wild strawberries?...



Perhaps a fig?....



Our "Hannah" pond...I call it this, because there is this frog that lives there, and is such a rascal. I can never seem to find him when I have my camera!....


being cleaned out....


Daddy put up the hammock....heres the kids enjoying it...



a shot of us ACTUALLY going OUT ALONE (meaning NO children) to dinner. :) HUGE thanks Nana!!!!!!!


There are TONS more to share of Nana's visit. I will get to that next time.

My time is up already, as I have a daughter saying (for the 100th time) she has to "go pee pee potty".

false alarm.

TTFN!~

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Kris. I was wondering where you were, now I know what you have been doing that is alot of hard work. SOO Where did you go on your date, I am sure that was so much fun. You too look great. I can not wait to see the garden in person.
    SMILE
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to see all your gardening and flowers! Our yard is, well, not camera worthy at this point. Maybe soon!

    You do look fab! Did you guys have fun on your date?

    I hear ya on the potty training! We are almost to the point where there aren't any false alarms....just a lot of actual bathroom visits! ;-)

    miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the flowers and the Hannah pond! Your yard is gorgeous! As are you and hubby on your way to your date! so cute!

    ahhh potty training - Adam has zero interest *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your flowers!!! They are great!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those azaleas are something ELSE!! :o)

    LOVE the Hannah pond. :oP And, you two are TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers are gorgeous, and I hope you had fun on your date! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete