Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sleeping Beauty and the Dancing Prince

A few fun shots for the fam...





And Bug...getting his groove on...well, as best he can to the song thats playing..ar.ar.....oh, and notice once again, the power of a kiss! :) (and a chip)

Saw these while browsing back through pictures...so glad I caught it.....

Same SUIT....Different BABY!

Easter 03

Easter 06

Bug is the one up top....and Drama Mama (a.k.a Chunky Monkey) is the one underneath.

If it weren't for the weight difference and the ears pierced....I would have a hard time telling them apart!

TTFN!~

7 comments:

  1. I love those bunny suit pictures, and Drew and I watched the dancing video several times. Thanks so much for sharing. I can't wait to hang out in June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief those two look alike!! :o)

    I love the pics and the video. Your kids are TOO wonderful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that video was a big TREAT! I laugh SO.... HARD!!!!!!
    Good catch on the video, Mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that hilarious! I know when Damien and Mia stand at the baby gate screaming and crying for lunch I hand them smarties and it shuts them right up! lol The kiss thing too. Can't believe Dominic still makes me do that! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are so cute and sweet! I love see their pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, they look a like Kris. How are things. I have been meaning to call you about this weekend. We have been watching the weather and are thinking of hitting the Zoo on Sunday??? Do you have plans, I picked that day because I know Brad has that day off also. I will give you a call hun and see what is up. Miss you and hope to see you soon
    SMILE.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. They do look alike. Both are CUTIES!

    I hope you are ok, I haven't seen a post or heard from you in a while.

    BTW, I tagged you. The info is on my personal blog. www.lyricalramblings.blogspot.com

    Hope things are OK!
    CHels

    ReplyDelete