Thursday, April 17, 2008

Nana's Visit!!

We had the pleasure of having Brad's mom (my MIL) visiting us this past week or so. She arrived on the 9th, and left on the 15th. Let me tell you, it FLEW by!!! Of course we were busy B's....running around, and having a blast!! She spoiled the kids rotten (which they already were...rotten I mean lol *wink*)

We shopped a lot..:p...made it to the Sandhills Gardens here....the mall in Raleigh, ( I actually got to go to Victoria's Secret!!)...made LOTS of trips to town...ate at the pik-n-pig (OMG..YUM!)...and just had a blast.

Here are just SOME of the pictures...
Nana, Bug, and Drama Mama,


Nana pitching to bug..


Batter up....just note the intense look of concentration....this boy can HIT!!



Here is Nana, Bug, and Drama Mama are at the gardens....



Bug....


THIS is what she did the entire time...look for water to throw things in...


Or splash in...(exactly why I am looking into water tables)


more water....oh.. oh.. oh.. i know.. i know.....lets throw something into it..ya! ya!


my cheese ball.....


Stop and smell the flowers ya'all!~....


Get a nice hug in.....


Perhaps a kiss....


Our cheesball family! :P


My pretty little flower...


I LOVE this picture!!!...


Here is Bug in the meditation ring....


Daddy and Drama Mama...


Mommy and the "let go of my handdddddd" girl...


This little guy was hanging out, and Kayla did her best to try and pet it.....note to self: bring extra clothes when going ANYWHERE with this monkey.


We came across this guy as we were walking, and once again Steve Erwin would have been proud...I had to tackle my daughter to keep her from "petting" it....


Aren't these adorable...I want to make something like this my next project...


After all that walking we HAD to have some (more for SOME of us...) waterplay...




a video of the fun....


Good Ol' Pik-N-Pig....talk about yum!..oh, and they have the best sweet tea EVER!..


Pik-n-Pig's smokehouse...where they smoke their pork and other stuff....



On our way to church...
*sigh* what can you do?...
Nana and the drama queen...
And lastly....little miss attitude....
Take care ya'all and have a great weekend!~

6 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Dominic used to be the same way with water. I hope you find some sort of water table for her and maybe she'll stay out of it elsewhere. She's quite the adventurer trying to pet a snake yikes! I'm glad your MIL visit went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Kay loves water because she has been surrounded by it her whole life (Hawaii). Glad things went well with you MIL. Randy is having a difficult week, but we will be in touch.
    SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Looks like you have been super busy, but having a blast! The kiddos are adorable! I especially love that they wanted to throw things in all the water! Sounds like such a raleigh thing to do. It's funny how kids think alike, isn't it?

    Miss your posts....come back to us soon!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore all the photos! You have such a lovely family! Funny with the water - Ad's the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, what a wonderful visit!

    I think there's something to little kids and water, I really do. We used to have to fuss at Han All. The. Time. for playing in the hose. Grrr. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics! I got Jamison a few different shaped bins from the dollar store and she loves them. Moves water from one to the other over and over LOL

    ReplyDelete