Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beach Trip 2010-Bethany Beach, DE

****added video*****

We went to Delaware this year for our annual Talcott reunion, instead of the good ol' Jersey Shore. I have to admit...I enjoyed it more. The house was nicer...the beach was nicer...and the over all feel of the trip seemed calmer.



It was So fantastic to see everyone again. I dont' know if I posted last year...as we were in the middle of finding a home, but we DID go...and ended up having to leave after one day due to Sam getting EXTREMELY ill and requiring a trip to the Jersey ER. So we were there less than 24 hours!!~ lol This year...MUCH better! :)


Here is Drama Mama, happy as a clam to be at the beach!~..


This year however...we enjoyed EVERY second of it. Even though it was shorter than usual. Due to Brad's work and a prior commitment of mine).... We fit in as much as we could, and had a blast. They had a boardwalk there though we had to drive 25 min to Ocean City. It was worth it and we spent a night riding rides and enjoying the funnel cake, ice cream, and "boardwalk fries". On Sunday we hit the beach again. Brad and I had some romantic time to ourselves while grandma watched the kids. It was so nice! :) And MUCH needed :) Though Brad not feeling very well kinda out a damper on our last day...but not really lol...i LOVE the beach!~

Here are A LOT of pictures that we took...grab a pop, sit back, and enjoy!~ We did! :)

Daddy and Drama Mama picking up shells...she did this the ENTIRE time...


She even got me involved...


I love this picture because of the look of KK's face...she had SUCH a blast!


Shell collecting video...



Drama Mama took out EACH shell to show Sara...she was very proud of her collection..


FAVORITE PICTURE!!


My cousin Jimmy Lee and his wife Becca...


Their son Drew...SUCH a cutie...


Bug and Drew had SO much fun together...it was such a treat to watch them!~..


Sam...buried up to his neck...he was begging me to take the picture so I could itch his nose...


Bradley...bodysurfing....


Pointing out the crab...


Sand Shark Sighting...



The fort... built by the boys...

Love the hair...hehehehe


My cousin Todd and his girlfriend Sara..



Me and my cuz...his son LOVED to be buried....



We only had one EMERGENCY...lol...when Brad stepped on a wire in the ocean!?!...
calm down people...we have a lifegaurd to the rescue.....


But then he hands ME everything...hehe...nurse Kristi to the rescue!...


As I am doing the surgery...please note my cousins face on the background....


side note: brad survived the surgery and is doing well...lol..

We found some horseshoe crabs too...
KK and I catching little sandcrabs..and Sam playing in the ocean..

What a turkey~ He is such a blast...


Mom, Cody, and Uncle Ron...


Check out this tiny turtle Bug found on an early morning walk with just him and I while the rest of the house slept..
Bug had to show everyone, so we went and woke them up..and then set out to release him...
Bug holding his lil friend...
Then of course the Drama Mama had to have her turn...
Off he goes....


Honey and I...awkward pose...


Until next year....


1 comment:

  1. very nice pictures, I remember when Brenda, her family, Me, Mark, Jen and her friend Mark went to Ocean City years ago, We had so much fun, we still talk about it, s glad you all had a good time, How is your mom doing??

    ReplyDelete