Monday, June 14, 2010

It's Official: I have a 3rd grader

He was so darn excited yesterday, as it was his last day....and only a 1/2 day at that!~

He reminded me half a dozen times, that the next time I saw him, he would be a third grader.

Well, he got off that bus and started sobbing. (*shakes her head*)

He was going to miss everyone. :)

I was quite shocked as he hadn't seemed to make any "real" friends this year...except for another little boy that rides his bus.

*insert evil mom here* So I explained I could sign him up for summer school if he wanted.

YEAAAA...lol.... with a horrifed look (that quickly dried his tears I might add) he quickly shook his head and was clear about NOT wanting to do that.
end of subject. lol

Later that night...we celebrated his "graduation" by letting him pick what he wanted for dinner, wherever he wanted.

He chose Dominoes Pizza.

*rolls eyes and reminds self that this is HIS day not mine*

Then as we are eating...I ask him if he is full, and he states "mom, I havent eaten 3 pieces yet. I am a third grader now...I need to eat 3 pieces "
(sidenote: that his normal intake of pizza is normally right around 2-3 anyway)...
So I say "thats fine Bug...just dont get a bellyache"
What a turkey! He ate the 3 slices and then asked for dessert. lol...
thats my boy.

As far as Kayla goes...she is LOVING preschool. She has a best friend that she says she loves all the time and has to wear her "rockstar" shoes because Kendall likes them. It is too funny. She also like Lily..:) (she made me add that)...
I have had to pay each time to let her stay an extra hour so she can eat lunch with all her buddies as the "school" ends at 11:30..and thats when I normally get her for lunch and nap.
Now that its summer however...they still offer a program thats geared more towards arts and crafts and fun. So she is still in it Monday, Wed, and Fri..from 9-12:30.

She is quite the character.... a typical random question goes like this:
"mom...where did you get me? Did you get me from jesus? Or was I just lost and you found me?"
She also delights in passing gas and fist bumping her daddy.
MUCH to my dismay. *nice one honey..*

But she is mine and she ROCKS! :) I couldnt love her anymore than I already do!~

ONTO this summer....

We have So much planned.

Between Kings Dominion trips (we have already been the last 3 weekends in a row since we have season passes)...PA trips...Popo and Papa's visit and a DiSNEY trip..plus I would love to make a few DC trips as well, sinced Bug LOVEs museums!~we will be some busy buggers! :)

Anyway..here are a few pictures I took of my kids and Josh's. So it's COUSIN TIME!~..

This is Drama Mama and Lexi Poo...


My favorite shot of them all...


Another group shot..


The 3 goobs...:)


The BIGGEST goob..



LOVE this boy!~



Future blackmail photo...*evil grin*..hey, he did this to HIMSELF! :)
*side note..he saw this picture a few days later and smacks his head and goes "oh no! what was I thinking?!? fairy wings~ MOM!!"
I was more looking at the rainbow lei sweetie...but....


OH MY SON!~ You truly are a delight!~
I am so blessed!~ :) Love to you all~

2 comments:

  1. The kids have gotten so big and you look so beautiful... I sure hope that we get to see each other soon, hugs to all of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time!!!!!
    Both Papa and Popo are looking forward to our trip to VA and Disney.
    I crack up with that last photo and Bug's exclamation ... lmao...
    Love to all from Papa and Popo.

    ReplyDelete