Saturday, October 30, 2010

ADULT Halloween Party 2010

My brother Josh had a halloween party this year..for adults only. It was a BLAST!

Brad and I got different costumes.

Josh said my Cleopatra costume wasn't..and I quote.."good enough"...

So we did some last minute shopping and.....

He went has Goose and I went as Maverick from the movie "Top Gun"..

Some of the other costumes were HILARIOUS!!

We all had fun and even played a game of "who am I?"...where you get a sticker on your back with a famous person on it, and you go around asking yes or no questions and try to figure out who you might be! After you guessed you stuck the name in front and got another sticker. Person with the most stickers at the end of the night won. (there was only one person doing the sticking)...

Anywhere here are the pictures....(keep in mind it was ADULTS only, so no little innocent eyes were harmed in the process of this party! :) )

Munching away!~


Josh's friends..


Dave and Maryanne...

Jen...the Beer fairy! :)
These 2 were HILARIOUS!!...
Josh and Tee....(my bro)

The boys!~



The crew...



And last but not least...the hubster and I....


Goofing Off...



TOMORROW IS HALLOWEEN! :) Hip hip hooray!~

2 comments:

  1. You guys look great!!!! Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny. Too bad they don't have a like button on Blogger. lol

    ReplyDelete