Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Party :)

Indiana Jones and the sweet witch of the south made an appearance! :)



Here are the friends that hosted the party... (thanks Brian and Kayte!)


We all dressed up! It was fun....I hadn't been to a costume party since college! :)

***side note*** I have to say though, that I have a BEEF with the costume makers these days...EVERY single costume I looked at was slutty. I mean the skirt reached the bottom of your butt, and they wanted to display all you had to offer!

Ummm....SO not appropriate for me to wear around KIDS! Let alone other men! lol
The ONLY thing I could find was Cleopatra...and even then I had to adjust the dress so that I wasn't "exposed" in the front! But I liked the end result and felt at least..."covered"... :)
Here is Bradley...the Zombie Convict....
And the 2 of us! :)


ANYWAY..

The kids had SUCH a blast....


Here are the 4 of them....(the 4 musketeers)..



And a video :)....:P....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!! BE SAFE!! (see you on the 31st!)

1 comment:

  1. Nice Pics!!!! Glad you had a good time.
    Man, I have to say, Brian can pass off as Brad's brother. They look alike.

    ReplyDelete