Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas...and Happy Holidays!!

I will be back on later to post some pictures of our FUN Christmas!! Sammy REALLY got into it this year...to include an advent calender!~ So he was SUPER EXCITED!

In a nutshell....Sammy's FAVORITE gift was the Dora's talking kitchen (poo to those who say it is for girls...at 4 Sammy doesnt know or care..and neither do I)...but he sure does enjoy cooking me stuff...the next take home chef maybe? :o) hehehe Love that show!~

Mckayla's favorite gift was BY FAR a cabbage patch doll she recieved from Tee....my brothers wife. She has not stopped rocking and playing with that thing since we opened it. It came with a little carrier...so she just sits there and puts in in there and takes it out to hug it and put it back in...back and forth! :o) The cabbage patch even came with the name Michaela (her name but spelled differently) AND was "born" 4 days after her! LOL Thanks Tee! So thoughtful!

My favorite gift had to be the breadmaker! i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I have ALWAYS wanted one of these since I LOVE the smell of fresh bread baking AND i love to cook. woot woot! I have to go and get all the ingredients though! I can't wait~! (and neither can Brad judging from the 100 times he has asked me if I went to the store to get what I need) :o)

Brad's gift...hmmmm...he liked the running shoes Sammy got him. So he could run in the park with him. But I think his favorite one was a Stainless Steel Coffee mug that had his name engraved on it and had a Steeler's emblem on it! He had a grin from ear to ear! Thanks Mom (Darla) and I loved my forggie jammies! ...But.. he also liked the waterpark passes too! (me too!) So it was a hard call! You know it was good when you can't choose! :)

Anyway...I'll be back with the pictures as soon as I can get them downloaded!

Merry (belated) Christmas Everyone! GOD BLESS!!~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment