Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree...Oh Christmas Tree..

We got our tree this past Sun (3rd)...and finally put it up last night.

We were supposed to do it Mon night down at my dad's....ordered Pizza and everything...but by the time the pizza got there, and we ate...it was time for bath ...and by the time that was done...it was 8:15. PAST the kid's bedtime. So we called it a night and decided to do it the following night.

I made Stuffed Green Peppers for everyone...so we ate, and then decorated the tree..*christmas music playing LOUDLY in background*
Side Note: We asked dad to turn up his hearing aid, so we could turn DOWN the music...but I guess he couldn't hear us.

LOL

that was a joke by the way..ar ar

Here is the tree as we brought it in...(this is the big tree...that we are keeping down at my dad's since McKayla has her Papa's hearing...eheheh)... all bundled up :o)




Sammy gives the "thumbs up" that we are ready to decorate!



Brad thought he was being funny when he draped this all over Sammy...little did he know...



Here is Brad and Papa "stringing" the tree with pearls that Papa INSISTED on having. ;o)


Sammy putting an ornament on...



Then we have McKayla putting on her 1st ornament ever!



Here we all are...my son is so vain...he watched himself decorate the whole time! *sigh*...now I wonder where he got that from...



After she got bored with the decorating, McKayla decided to read a book... again I ask...where did she get the red from?



The final result (after a few broken bulbs and ornaments from the "helpers") hee hee



Night shot...with the light off..



Thats all for the Christmas pictures...here are a few we took the other day of Kayla in her outfit that I LOVE! (thanks Popo)



Love the hat! hheehehehhe


Thats all folks! TTFN~

2 comments:

  1. OMG I just love Sammy checking himself out in that one picture - that cracks me up! He's such a cutie. And McKayla - she is looking so grown up now! You make beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the tree!!! Sammy was totally cute dcorating!!!!! And I love that outfit on McKayla! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete