Friday, December 01, 2006

To 5 HAPPY, EXCITING, WONDERFUL YEARS.....

and many, many, many more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Husband,

I want to thank you.

For what you ask?

Where do I begin?

I want to thank you for being the best dad in the world...for loving your kids the way you do, and for loving ME without hesitiation or judgement. No one in the world can make me feel like you do and it's so hard to believe we have barely spent a week apart since 1998. I wouldn't change it for the world. You are my best friend, my confidante, my treasure and my hero.

Thank you for working SO hard to support our family. I am so proud of you and everything you accomplish. I love the pride you take in your work, and in your family!

I love the twinkle you get in your eyes just watching your kids play....it melts my heart.

I am TRULY blessed!

I thank God every day that he has placed you in my life....to learn with, to grow with, and to see our family blossom each day. How did we get SOOOO lucky?

I thank you for listening to me every night talk for an hour when you get home, so tired and exhausted but still willing to make me feel SO important, like you hadn't heard it already 1000 times before. You understand that all I have had for company all day is a 1 year old.

I thank you for helping around the house....every little thing you do means SO much to me. I never have to ask twice (o.k well maybe sometimes:) ) You cook ,clean, and give the BEST massages!

I thank you for letting me complain about how hard being a "stay at home mom" can be and NEVER saying "well, maybe you should go back to work then" or throwing it in my face!

I thank you for just being you. I know we have our up's and down's but baby those UP's go SO high!!! I barely remember the low's. I wouldn't change a thing about you, and if I had the chance I would marry you ALL OVER AGAIN!

I know I could go on, and on , and on...

I just hope that you have SOME small idea of how precious our marriage and the life that we built together is to me! And I truly look forward to growing old and gray with you!

Happy Anniversary Honeybunch!~~ I love you!!~

Your,

Loving Wife~

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to you! that was a wonderful post to your hubby!
    Mine and Shawn's anniversary is tomorrow we'll have been married six years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete