Monday, April 02, 2007

Easter Bunny Pictures

We went and got them done yesterday. I think they turned out great!! I was so worried they were going to turn out like our other set of Christmas pictures (the ones I DIDNT post ar' ar')....you know...the ones where McKayla is screaming and lunging to get away from Santa and Sammy has this smile pasted on his face (for five minutes since he HAS to have that candy cane and was told "only if he smiled") and a nice black eye. LOL

*rolls her eyes*

Oh yeah.....

MUCH better!





Man, I love these kids! LOL

Side note: I am trying to teach Sammy the true meaning of easter as well as give him the fun of the "easter bunny"......so I am trying to figure out how to explain the difference. We go to church (not as often as we should I'll admit) and he goes to sunday school...but he is at that age that he asks questions about everything.... I'm not sure he would understand. Maybe I am under-estimating him. ..........Any idea's?

2 comments:

  1. No ideas, but good luck!!!!

    The picture is adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I haven't EVER taken my clan to church yet. lol Last time I went, Alex was 1 month old and I haven't been back since! Sooooo imagine Alex going to VBS last year. LOL She was probably like huh?? I have explained a few things to her so she wasn't completely in the dark with what they'd be talking about.

    I love the bunny shot! I need to get my kids to the mall and do one. My Santa one came out great but now I have 4! :)

    ReplyDelete