Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER!!

What a fun easter since Sammy was right at that age...

you know...

where easter egg hunts are fun..

and the easter bunny is his new best friend! (it was santa just a few short months ago)

Brad and I had a blast doing everything the night before....

and Sammy took over an hour to fall asleep he was so excited.

Here are our Easter results:

the baskets he left behind *wink wink*















Can you see the 3 eggs he has hidden here?















Or here?? hehehehe















Or here?
















Now, THIS would be sammy after he found out he would have to eat breakfast BEFORE he tried to eat any of the candy the easter bunny brought.




















"Breakfast makes me STRONG" he says!




















Then we have my monchichi eating her mac-n-cheese, and chicken nuggets. Mmmmmm

















Drinking her flouride water (since there is none in the tap water here in hawaii)
















All in all we had a great easter. The eggs the kids found were filled with jelly beans, poofies, cheerios, quarters, raisins, and a few smarties. The kids made out like FAT RATS! (Thanks Nana for the wonderful box full of goodies, the McDonalds gift cards, and the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD) Thanks you Aunt Diane for the basket, sidewalk chalk (pics to come later) and oh -so- yummy cookies. Thank you Popo and Papa for the awesome swimshirt for bug, and the jammies for monchichi. Thanks to everyone for all the easter cards and happy easter wishes we recieved! we are so blessed!

Oh, let's not forget I made a REALLY good spiral ham dinner...complete with homemade mashed potatoes (hey, is there any other kind?), the most wonderful gravy, and corn. Popo and Papa joined us for dinner. MMM--mmm-mmmm!

But...We sure DID miss our family and friends back home though! Hope you had a great easter! Hope next year we are celebrating it together!

HAPPY EASTER TO MATTHEW, MASON, ALEXIS, DREW, ALAINA, AVA (ambers), KALEB, AVA(tera's), ABBY, JOSH, and HANNAH!!

P.S More pictures to come!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! I love the mad superman. LOL I wish I could have gotten one with the kids and an Easter Bunny but our mall decided not to have one this year!! That made me so mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos! I feel guilty about not doing anything for Easter LOL Can't wait for more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:10 AM

    Happy Late easter to you too! The pics look great-thanks for sharing. :-)

    P.S. Flouride water? :-( Our body isn't meant to digest flouride-seems like Hawaii is ahead of all of us in that sense-natural is better...:-)

    http://www.fluoridealert.org/50-reasons.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing the website.

    I am always open to learning new things. And I appreciate anything concerning the health of my children.

    My kids were actually prescribed a floride tablet to take daily. I never gave it to my son because of the doubts I had. Then recently I came across the "flouride" water and thought "why not?"

    Don't think I'll be buying that again!

    I wish I knew who left that comment!

    ReplyDelete