Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ice Palace

Well, Sammy had another 1st this weekend.

We went Ice skating!!!!

The cool thing?

It was at the same place my brother and I used to go to as kids to skate (the only place on the island really lol)

It was AWESOME to see him get excited.

awesome to see his face the 1st time his skates were on, and he realized he had to walk in "these things"

more awesome to see his face as he struggled to stay upright once we were out on the ice.

he was a trooper.

he tried

and tried

and tried.

and Daddy and I tried HARDER to stay upright with him while he went flailing about~

I'm sure we were all a sight to see! :)

We had a great time together....just mommy, sammy and daddy. (it was a "Sammy" day)

But someone should have told ME

I'm not as graceful as I used to be

let's leave it at that shall we?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:34 AM

    SO CUTE!!!!-Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I would fall flat on my ass for sure. Never been ice skating. I can't even rollerblade. Those things kill my ankles.

    ReplyDelete