Wednesday, August 29, 2007

BUG'S 1ST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!!

Shhhh...I'm sleeping before the BIG day! i start school!!!!


"Cheeeeese Mom...now, let's go before I miss my bus"

Here I am outside waiting....counting the seconds until I am a kindergartener!


"Awwww man!! The bus drove right by us! Thanks for registering me late mom."




Whew...mom had to drive me ( I think she planned it this way) but at least I am here.


Ar Ar Ar....like the name of my school?? Can we get ANY further from the city! LOL

The Trojans.....woot..woot~~


My very own cubby...


See how proud I am!



See what I got?




THE NEW HOUSE PICTURES..


Here is the front....


The "Carolina" Room....LOVE this!


Another view




The view from the room...


The "formal" dining room...





Bar area and "telephone/desk" area...


My all time favorite room in the house...the kitchen!!!


The next place I spend most of my time...excuse the mess...we ARE just moving..




The "living" room...





The "Master" bedroom...





And the bath....*sigh*.... LOVE this room too...


Walk-in closet.



Double vanities..


Stairs leading to the basement....



Kids room....




Another angle...




3rd angle...




Basement living room/playroom..




View from master room... (deck area)



Another view of the deck...





View from right side of deck..




View from left side of deck..



Pathway out to lake (the whole backyard will be changed)

A few shots of the outside....(koi pond)





Our very own pear tree...



We have PEARS!!!

View from lake looking up at house...


More pics of the flowers out back...









Daddy's "new" truck....



Mommy's "new" van...




That's all I had time to post...took me ALL day to do this.


Hope you enjoy them! Soon things should settle and I'll be back SOON!
My love to all!~

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE your house!!!! It is very roomy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the house! Especially that kitchen! Oh and the lake! Sammy is sooo happy to go to Kindergarten by looking at those pictures! I'm glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat house and a beautiful view! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new house is beautiful. I am in love with your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at little Sammy! What a doll!!!!

    Lovely home! So jealous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The house is gorgous!!!! I love it!!!!! I can't wait to come visit!!!!!!! And YAY on the first day of school!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!! I love the name of the school!!! :) Can't wait to talk to you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pics!

    Sammy is so cute! Is he still loving it there?

    Your house is awesome! Can I tell you how much I love the floor to ceiling windows? I bet you hardly need to turn on a light in the house with that much natural light. Did you do all the painting or was that the way you got it?

    I'm also jealous of your van. I so wish we could get one!

    Thanks so much for sharing the pics.

    Miss ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the house, and the colors! What a view. It's gorgeous. Hope Sammy is still loving school!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:58 PM

    Love it all! -Amber

    ReplyDelete