Tuesday, August 21, 2007

We MADE IT!!

*we made it, we made it, we made it HOORAY....The kids and I made it...we made it!

*We went on an airplane and flew to virginia....we made it...we made it...we made it HOORAY!*

*Then we visited for 2 weeks and went on our way...yes we did it...we did it...we did it hooray!*

*Now we are finally in our new home and so happy, yes we did it...we did it...we did it HOORAY!*

*Now we cant wait for daddy to join us here....yes we did it...we did it...we did it HOORAY!*

O.k Im done....you get the picture. We are FINALLY here and I can't get over how peaceful it is. I just cant WAIT for my dear husband to join us after he is done tying things up in Hawaii. I think he is going to be SHOCKED at how blessed we are.

I am going to be SOOOO busy in the next few days with the unpacking, registering Bug for Kindergarten (he is only 4, but he meets the cut off date and we are going to see if he is ready today) , buying things we need, and meeting the neighbors. :)

I will post a few pictures of the house and the lake soon. My love to all! I can't wait to catch back up! I miss my gals! :)

10 comments:

  1. I am SO GLAD to see an update from you!!!!!! I am happy to see that you have made it and are happy! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see new pics of your cuties!

    Glad you made it and I hope things start to settle down for you!

    (((HUGS))),

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound so happy! I am very excited for you! How long until Brad gets there? You guys must miss him terribly. :) Can't wait to see pics! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi Ann, you made it!! Yay!! Good luck in the coming days!! :o) I'm delighted you're just a drive down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you finally made it! I can't wait to hear more soon! Isn't funny how almost everything you think about you want to sing the Dora song to it? I do that all the time! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you arrived! Enjoy the family being back together again and getting settled. I am dying to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you arrived safe and sound! Enjoy your new home and unpacking! All your old stuff will feel new again! can't wait for photos I miss those bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I am happy to see that you made it. Can't wait for more pics.
    jude

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope everything is going the way you want with the new home and school for your boy! Can't wait to see pics of the new place!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Glad you made it.

    ReplyDelete