Thursday, August 09, 2007

Safe and Sound on Solid Ground!

Yay...we made it.

It was HELL. (i'm not going to lie)

But I am SOOO happy to be here and to see my mom, and NEPHEWS and NIECES!!!

*sigh*

I realize how much I have been missing since I have been in Hawaii, and it SUCKS!

*pardon my french*

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't trade it for the world because it gave my dad and Jane an opportunity to get to know my children. And the relationship that they have is indescribable!!

I just want everyone else to know them too. And I want Bug to know THEM!

Anyway....my updates will be limited, as I am enjoying this mini vacation from technology, and taking Rach's advice....ENJOYING MY FAMILY!

We sure do MISS you Popo and Papa....we will see you soon though! :):)

6 comments:

  1. Yay, Kristi Ann, I'm so glad you are having wonderful family time!

    I'm not certain if we'll be able to get together, I've got out of town company coming in and of course, Mom and Jess are here. But, you'll be on the east coast with me! I think it will work out some time soon!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm glad you checked in! Sorry the trip there was so hard. Can't wait to hear more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it - sorry it was nasty! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:32 PM

    Hey KRISTI! Thanks for the brownies..they are GONE! Please bring more..actually I won't open the door unless you come with more brownies! HAHA-just playing of course! It was nice to see you yesterday and sorry I couldn't get by today-I didn't know it was hubby's day off so we took the opportunity to get some stuff done around the house..unpacking, putting together some things..figuring out how to turn off the hot tub..that was a doozy.. I will talk to you soon..ALaina has been non stop asking about when she can play with Alexis again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!!!! I am glad you are enjoying being with your family!!! I will call you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you made it all in one piece!

    ReplyDelete