Monday, August 13, 2007

Our time in Virginia...

We haven't stopped since we got here....

but have been having SO much fun catching up, and letting the cousins visit each other.

Bug is SOOOO thrilled to have them around, that I don't exist anymore.

seriously.

Anyway...here are just SOME fo the things we have been doing....

We will start with the video's first, and move to pictures.

First off, we have been to the pool EVERY day here. Bug had to pass a swim test in order to jump off the diving board. He passed with "flying" colors!



Next we have Drama Mama with the "ferts"....MAN she loves these things LOL *and NO I wont be getting any!! LOL*



Ohhhh..the fun my brother and I have together! We have had a BLAST with this game. I had heard of it before, but this was my first time playing it. Dance...dance...revolution....





And the last video is of my BEAUTIFUL drama mama and a flower she picked. She held this thing for almost an hour!




ONTO THE PICTURES.....


"look at me mom"..


"I'm bad....you know it!"....


The "cousins" ..Bug, Matthew, and Lexi....hey where's Mason?"


Drama Mama in the water!...She is a FISH!


One of my favorite shots!!


We HAVE to get one of these....Bug LOVES it..and can even flip!


"What donut?? I didn't eat a donut."


"o.k mom...we are ready to go out and play now"


"hehehe need I say more?"


There are TONS more....but I had to limit them. I am SURE I'll be back with more.

We are So ready to see Daddy though, and can't wait for him to join us here. We should be heading to N.C this Sunday. I CANT wait!! I am SOOO ready to get settled.

I wish I could have had the time to make it down to see Rach and Jess....but I understand they have A LOT going on right now with family and friends coming and going. I wouldnt want to intrude. I know there will be a time that we can get together and finally swap some "stories" I look forward to that day! (and meeting Ella and Lily)

So until the next update....

TTFN!~

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:36 PM

    The pics are cute but no videos darling.-Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Kristi, I'm sorry we weren't able to connect either. But, we're not only on the same coast, but probably will be within a day's drive of each other. It will all work out, you just wait and see!

    The kids are *fabulous*!! I look forward to meeting them too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics and videos! That must have been DDR for Playstation 2. I say that because I have all the DDR's for Xbox and don't recognize that song. HAHAHA! Yeah lots of DDR going on here. Can't wait till the kids go back to school and I can DDR all morning with Damien. Glad you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the videos and the pictures!!! You guys are having so much fun!!!!!! I am safely at my inlaws now and will be here until Wednesday, then I head home, finally!!!! Will talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome photos and videos! Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Next time you're in the area we should have a play date too (we're in DC).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:24 AM

    I got to see the videos...lol...look at MATTHEW! He's so funny dancing behind you....he's got some moves..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi Ann-

    Those are such cute pics. I'm so glad you made it and you all are doing so well. We just got Jana together with her cousin and they had a blast - I never had any cousins, so it's so wonderful to see them play.

    Anyway, I hope you and Brad have a wonderful time together when he arrives.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ella is a pool baby too!

    I would have loved to have had the chance to meet you. The next time I am visiting Rach we will have to make a date of it.

    Oh, and I LOVE Dance Dance Revolution. Seriously, who needs a gym membership when you have that game? !

    :-)

    ReplyDelete