Sunday, October 07, 2007

Birthday Video's and Pictures

We left for Virginia on friday around 11...

but not before we had a chance to celebrate Bug's birthday with his kindergarten class...

Oh hey...wait a minute *proud moment here*

Look what I did! :)



It says "Happy 5th Birthday Samuel"....

Here is a closer shot ..



Here he is with them all...






Isn't he just a cutey pa-tootie! ;)



Here is a video of the class singing to him ...*what a ham*



And one of my *new* all time fav video's! These kiddo's are ADORABLE!




And we are finally off *hitting the road jack* as Bug would say.





PARTY TIME!!~~


Here is his cake this year....


And a shot of outside where the party was mostly...
The jumper bug got from his uncle for his birthday! (thanks SOOO much!)
One of my VERY good friends Amber and her daughter Ava..



Isn't she a DOLL?!?! *sigh* I could look at her ALL day!
Here is Hannah...she was sooooooo cute!
The older kids jumping...(bug also got a trampoline...thanks Nana!)




Here we are singing...



Cake?...piglet? :P



Ice cream anyone?


These 2 cracked me up!!! Matthew (Josh's son) and Joshua (Hannah's brother)


A HUGE thanks to Josh who shared his birthday with his nephew..



I could eat her up!! Where is my spoon?



Presents time!!



Alright a football....GO Steelers!

A bike too.....can we say spoiled?
I wish she were a present! :) :p Amber??

She had everyone in stitches....what a DOLL!
Poor grandma all tuckered out. I couldn't resist. I think she looks BEAUTIFUL and so peaceful!~



A video of the kids playing in the water....they were SO adorable.



Had enough?? ha ha


Here is one last video of the kids playing in bubbles!


We had a wonderful party and a HUGE thank you to all that came....you made it soooo much fun!!

Happy 5th birthday BUG!

5 comments:

  1. Cute pics and videos! It looks like you guys had a great time. We have a Bounce Around too! They are very handy to have! Use the thing everytime we have parties or have friends over with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and wonderful!!!!! Looks like Sammy was spoiled!!!!! Happy Birthday Sammy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:27 AM

    The one of Hannah in the Grass is SOOOOO Cute! You should do photography on the side..and well it doesn't hurt to have cute subjects to photograph. :-) Thanks for inviting us.. Ava fell asleep right away. :-)

    Hope to see you soon-Amber

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YEA! Thanks for the reality check on my weight! WOW-I didn't know I was that big till I saw these photos.... okay... starting tomorrow...salads and no more daily ice cream and cake. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all the pics. It looks like Big had a wonderful birthday.
    Enjoy this time and I love the Bounce around thing too!

    ReplyDelete