Monday, October 01, 2007

Valleys and Hilltops

It has been a rough few weeks for us here.

Without going into too much detail..

Brad has had a rough week with his "attacks" and I have been dealing with a few things on my plate as well.

BUT

in the midst of it all....

we STILL manage to find some time for fun....

Here is a video of the "kids" out in the lake: (note drama mama's diaper..and WHY we need to get some swimmers! LOL)




That girl has a blast. Maybe I should change her name to "fish girl"...cause thats what this child IS! If she see's water....its ALL over with. Count on her finding a way to play or swim in it. We SERIOUSLY need to get her swimming. A few more times in the lake, and I think we'll have it.

Here is Daddy and Bug messing around. This video cracks me up!



I have a few more to share...but it is time for lunch, and I have a hungry monster here.

My time is cut short (as usual) :) but thats o.k ... I wouldnt have it any other way! :)

My love to all!~

4 comments:

  1. LOL I'm surprised Kayla doesn't sink with that diaper on LOL Love the videos! I was so impressed to just see Sammy jump right in! he's a little fish too!

    sending you my love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The videos are wonderful!!!! What fun to have the lake to play in all the time! It is so good to see a post from you! Call me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! The Diaper thing has happened here when we run out of Swimmers. Gotta admit it's pretty darn funny! I hope things get better with Brad too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:12 PM

    Hey Girlie..see you Saturday-tell me what you are talking about as far as Brads attacks? Allergies???..or do you have a monster in the lake you haven't told me about. :-)

    Amber

    ReplyDelete