Thursday, October 25, 2007

Getting ready for halloween..

We decided to carve our pumpkin last night.

It was actually Bug's 1st time carving one (that he can remember anyway)...and he was impressed....

until he realized he had to stick his hand IN the pumpkin to get the seeds out.

Then...

he was not impressed. ...at all.

He made daddy do the dirty work. :)

See, he IS my child! LOL

Anyway...here they popping the top,



and cleaning it out...



A few pictures of them "preparing"..


Daddy's little helper (he hasnt seen the seeds at this point..lol..so he ALL for it)


Eeeek....those slimy little buggers...

I will post the finished product tomorrow

Then Bug had a costume parade at his school.

He was VERY excited to get to wear his costume TO school..let alone ONTO the bus.....

alas, it rained....

My web-slinger! :)



And VIDEO of the "parade"....it was moved indoors due to the thunder storms.





Bug was so excited he almost ran into about 4 people....lol :p

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!p>

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:02 PM

    Ewww :) We have yet to get our pumpkin. I guess I better hurry up or it will be too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I let Dave do the carving too. I hate cleaning out the seeds. Kinda like cleaning out cantalope. lol

    ReplyDelete