Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!

I hope this year brings many blessings to you and your families.

I hope you love more this year,

and

take the time to give back what you are so blessed to recieve.

See family you haven't seen,

or have been putting off seeing.

Live each day to it's fullest,

and go to bed with a smile on your face.

I know you can think of at least 3 things in your life to grin about.

I hope you find good health,

good fortune,

and lots of peace...

in 2008.

xoxoxo

Here's your first little smile......(got it in an email)

Dads
I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes.
We decided to grab a bite at the food court.
I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him.
The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue.
My dad kept staring at him.
The teenager would look and find him staring every time.
When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, 'What's the matter old man, never done anything wild n your life?
Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; knowing he would have a good one.
And in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response, "Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."

ar ar ar ar ar
Take care now ya'hear!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:58 PM

    Thats hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT ON!!! I love it. HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Kristi! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!

    Too Funny!

    ReplyDelete