Monday, June 30, 2008

1st Full Day Pic's

O.k Here are a few of the pictures we took the 1st day!

1st off I can't tell you how darn excited I was to meet my cousins wife Becca. We have emailed back and forth so often and check each others blog, that I really felt like I had already met her and we had been friends forever!

How freaking cool is that?

Now that I have said that, I hope she doesn't mind that I am plastering her face all over my blog! *ya know I love ya Becca! :) *

Anyway...here we are...us cheesballs!


Becca and Mom...


Becca, Mom and I....


Josh, Mom and I...


One of my FAVORITE pictures of the trip....My brother reading to the Drama Mama..


Then it was off to the aquarium (Ocean City, NJ)... (love the colors of all the fish in this one)


Cuz Jimmy Lee , Becca, and the cutest kid ever...Drewbug...


Awwww.....time for hugs....( I won't share WHY they were hugging....let's just say Drama Mama has earned her name!)


Arrrrggghhh.... The pirate got Becca and Drewbug...


HOLY MOLY...I touched a stingray!!!.....


Hannah was never far from our thoughts as usual!...The little bugger even smiled for the camera!...


Drewbug....LOVIN the lizards.....


This child had NO fear....and the thing was...the stingrays and sharks LOVED her.....I kid you not!


The Becca clan watching the 'rays...


Getting some "coloring/rubbing" time in....


They even busted out a FERRET!....


It's the touch tank....she touched everything...AND tried to take it out of the water to hug it... *sigh*....thats my girl!....


Cuz Todd....LOVE this guy....it was so great to catch back up!...


The next 2 are for Bug (who decided NOT to join us at the aquarium since his older cousins opted not to go) .... BOY did he miss out!.. It's Dorie and Nemo!..o.k just Dorie...the nemo one won't upload for some reason!...check back later!


She loved EVERYTHING there....


NO fear I tell ya!


CHECK HER OUT!...


Mom scoring a massage from Cuz Jimmy...lucky bugger!...


Lexi and Drewbug hangin' out!...she was SUCH a help with the young'uns...



THERE were SOOOOO many more, and these were just of our 1st day!!!!! So, I'll be back with the rest and have to break them down!

Here's just some of the gang...




Th- th- th -th - th-th- that's all folks!

For now! tee hee.

P.S If you are bored one day and want to check out a funny site my cousins put together...I highly recommend it. But be warned....a sense of humor is a must!..it's not for everyone~

X*o*X*o

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for posting! I am so glad you guys had a great time and even more surprised to know your brother can read! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That aquarium looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a great trip! Love all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellllllllooooooo!!!!

    It's Friday. You last posted Monday! That is just too long. I count on you to put up a new post every time I check in!!!

    Hahahaha!

    Love ya! We had so much fun, and thanks for plastering my face all over your blog! I'd love copies of some of those pictures- not the ones with Josh obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! THAT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!! I wish we had something like that around here!! awesome!!
    Tera

    ReplyDelete