Saturday, June 14, 2008

Birthday Party Fun!

Happy Birthday Connor, and thank you for inviting us to your fun pool party.

After all Bug had been through (being sick) I was SO hesitant to let him go...however this was the one thing he looked forward to for the last 2 weeks and would talk about (and have me make up stories to before bed) that he had. So.......

He had a BLAST.

We only stayed SOME of the time and I only allowed him to swim in increments and in an hour and a half period.

He seemed satisfied with that...though he asked if he could go back tomorrow! :) LOL

Brad has been very sick the last 4 days or so, and today he felt a little better....so he bucked up, and joined us for the short visit. (plus I needed help with the kids...I was not about to handle both of them in the water with all the other kids around!) THANK YOU BRAD!! I know how terrible you felt and I appreciate that you came and helped! Of course he is in bed as I type....but still! :)

Here are the pic's!

Sam enjoying the water...


There goes drama mama...


Break time for my ruggies....


and he's off again....


She is such a piggy!...


Sittin' with me...


When I saw this video I was SHOCKED at how HUGE Bug's bites were....WHAT A PIG...I couldn't tell that he was scarfing it down like that....*blushes*...YES they NORMALLY ARE fed....*sigh


Last one is a video I shot last night....Drama Mama has FINALLY felt better and is back to her little od rascal self....Here is her after she snatched my ice cream cone....


ONLY 7 more days till we leave for the BEACH!! Looking forward to seeing you Becca!!!

TTFN! :)

Note to self...“Build a bridge and get over it.”

6 comments:

  1. I miss you guys hun.........Watching the videos and seeing you all makes me realize how much I miss ya'll. I am sorry your family was so sick what a bummer. It looks like you are on the up swing of things now. Hope Brad continues to feel better also. Sorry about his job and all of that also what a bummer. You know people say things come and 3's well I always changes that to 4's or 5's or 6's hehe.....When it rains it pours, but do realize you are entitled to have a melt down. When you get some time and want to help me with the new blog template I want just shoot me a comment or call I am not sure if you got that email from me??? Thank hun and SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the huge bites! lol! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew those ARE some bites! Now I am hungry from watching :) Looks like a fun time!! I hope that the countdown to beach time is speedy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We CAN'T WAIT to see you guys too! We're gonna have so much fun!!! I know our condo has a bunch of beach toys and it has a wagon too. If we have room I'll bring our wagon as well. Our condo does not have sheets, towels, etc. - you'll have to find out from Cody about yours. I brought up the luggage this morning so I could at least think about starting to pack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knew the kid had such an 'erm' BIG mouth? LOL!

    The videos are too cute and wonderful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy does she look like her mommy!! so pretty!!! miss you!!
    Tera
    xxxooo!

    ReplyDelete