Tuesday, January 05, 2010

McKayla's 1st Day of School!!~

I CAN NOT believe it! (say in the Little Einsteins voice)

My "baby" is no longer a baby! She is OFFICIALLY a Pre-Schooler!!!

She has been waiting for this day since we went and checked out schools around our area back in Nov. I, however, can probably wait another, oh, 4-5 years! :)

It's funny.....but it seems SO much HARDER this time around then HERE..when it was Sam's 1st day!!

I re-read that post...and I guess it was just as hard. But there... I at least had Kayla as my distraction...NOW...I go home to an empty house~ Can I handle it? Stay tuned to find out! :)

Anyway..here are a few pictures from her 1st day!~

Getting ready to leave....she is getting very impatient...

She is telling me here "I have told you 3 times mom...let's go"

Walking in...giving me the thumbs up! :)....

Standing at the front door.....

Inside....she won't even look at me she is so excited!!...

"You can leave now Mom" She says about 25 times (NOT exaggerating!!)

I only get this nice picture because I promise her it is the last one and I am leaving after if she gives me a nice smile!~ AMAZING!

Her classroom! (or half of it~ :))


LOVE this girl!!!

P.S. She is gone from 9-11:30....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 comments:

  1. Wow, go Kayla!!! :o)

    And, hooray for a small break during the day. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how precious!!!!! Way to go Kay Kay! Love you lots from Papa and Popo

    ReplyDelete