Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sammy's 1st Day of School!!

breathe mommy breathe!

in and out

in and out

I just can't believe it!~ My BABY!....this is my BABY..we are talking about.

o.k So McKayla really is the baby now....but he was my 1st baby.

*sigh*

I am totally thrilled that he is going and will get to meet new friends, and learn how to better interact with kids. But at the same time....

I am SOOOO not ready for this.

At least today I can spend most of the day WITH him there, since it is a half day for him. Tomorrow though..his half day is on his own..and friday is his first FULL day all by himself.

Is is so bad I'm crying?

Who's the baby again?

LOL

Anyway...we have 3 hours and counting till we go (he starts at 9 today)
I will be taking pictures, so I will post them as soon as I can.

Remember Kristi Ann to bring:

A.) His little sleeping futon
B.) A box of tissues (for school and one for me ....tee hee)
C.) 2 pictures of bug...1 for his cubby hole...and one for the school board.

I think that is it. So.....next time I will post i will be a mommy of a pre-schooler! :) Ahhhh! :) *sigh* I love my big boy!

O.k Now on to the 4 th of July..(which happened to be yesterday)

The morning was spent spring cleaning. And I mean CLEANING! I put Dh to work as soon as he cracked an eyelid open! I HATE it when the house is a mess...and the word "mess" doesnt even cut it. I will explain more as to WHY it was such a mess in my next post...but anyway...after that was done it was naptime. So we all took a short nap.
Then we headed off to Marvin's for a BBQ around 3.
Sammy had a blast!! They have a mini jumper...so he played and played and played on that! They also had a slip-n-slide set up (for the kids darn it) and a swing set.
The adults?

We just ate

and ate

and ate.

I am STILL full!

As for fireworks.....we saw them right off our balcony over the ocean. It was SOOOOOO beautiful! And they went on for like 10 minutes. It was the longest show I had ever seen!

Dh and I were snuggled on the loveseat on the lanai. What a nice way to watch them! And we didnt have to fight all the traffic after it! :) I love this condo!

HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!! HAPPY 1ST 4TH OF JULY TO KAYLA!

2 comments:

  1. You didn't tell me that today was Sammy's 1st day of school when we talked yesterday!!!!! I hope you survive without too many tears! It is SO much harder on the mommy than the kids!!! Thanks for the call yesterday... It was great to talk to you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you survived Sammy's first day! How awful I'm sure!
    Happy (belated) 4th of July to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete