Monday, July 10, 2006

Carrots and peanut butter?

*sigh*

Well....I guess we do what we have to do.

My son won't touch vegetables.

I mean that literally.

He won't eat them AND he refuses to even touch them.

Sooooo..................

Today..I decided to try something new.

He likes the wonder pets..and they eat celery.

He used to like celery and peanut butter .....but now for some reason won't touch it.

So along with his noodles and apples....I stuck 2 baby carrots smothered in peanut butter on his plate... ...

I just checked...

and they are GONE!!!!!!

He ate the carrots !!

( I made him get up thinking he shoved them under his rear end like he likes to do when he hides things) and they are truly
G-O-N-E!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....what else can peanut butter cover?........

4 comments:

  1. Way to go!!!! It is always great when we can trick out kids into eating something they "don't like"! Maybe I will try smothering ground beef with peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:00 PM

    Yum! It's so funny what kids will eat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, smart mommy! To get us to eat veggies, my mom used to mix in jars of baby food right into the sauce LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh what a good idea!!! Maybe I'll try this sometime! lol

    ReplyDelete