Monday, July 24, 2006

A weekend at Bellows Beach cabins......


Wow!! What a great weekend.

We decided to go to Bellows beach and rent a cabin for the weekend. (Well Dad and Jane got it since they were military and we shared it (they got it fri night we got it sat) we all had such a blast! And it actually FELT like a vacation! woot woot

Took lots of pic's and wanted to share a few....

Here is Brad pulling up on friday (my dad and I and the kids left early...Brad and Jane came after work)





Here is our cabin...


Outside our cabin are the steps to the beach....


Here is a shot of the inside.....kinda ....lol....



Ahhhh.. enjoying a lovely day at the beach!...*sigh*



Wanna boogie board anyone?? Here I am trying to teach my son all I learned growing up here!.....too cool!


He's got it! Goooo SAMMY! *so proud*




Go Daddy Go * to the tune of go diego go*



All in all it was a weekend that ended WAYYYY to short. We did have one incident where our friends came to visit and ended up locking their keys in the car. Well...having had to much to drink (them not me), and contemplating what to do till 10:30 that night...they finally broke the back window (well 2 back windows *sigh*) and got the keys!

*jimmy, jimmy, jimmy*

Ah well....we can't have a perfect weekend...then we wouldnt have left! :) LOL!

I have more pics to post...but my daughter just woke up from her ON THE DOT 20 minute nap.

She has an internal alarm clock (as I like to call it) like me! :)

STILL can't sleep past 6! No matter how hard I try!

Anyway...hugs to all! TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Looks heavenly! I love the shots of the beautiful water!! gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach looks wonderful!!!! Sounds like you had a great time even though it was too short. Seeing the pictures of the so blue water makes me want to come visit!!!!

    ReplyDelete