Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bug's 1st Day at KCAA Muriel Preschool....


Hi everyone...we are ready to go!



First thing first mom.....we gotta play and make a few friends!...



Hey this is like the beach....but where's the water?




O.k Everyone get together....it's time to go inside!.....



We are shy inside at first..and play by ourself...but give me 5 minutes!



Lunch time! We had corn dogs, carrots and green beans, and mandarin oranges. We also got a cookie. I ate that 1st!



Hey look!....a bathroom made for ME! It's co-ed and JUST MY SIZE!



After lunch we headed home.....WHAT A DAY!



......................
......................

And now....Mommy has just dropped me off for my second day. She thought I would cry ( I think she wanted me to!) but I didn't. As soon as we got there...I was off and running with no more than a backward glance and a "bye mom".

I think mom was confused.

She was supposed to just drop me off...

but instead hung around for about 5 minutes. She looked so sad. I thought she wanted me to be a big boy?

I know she does....so I am going to make her proud.

what mom?

a kiss?

in front of my friends?

awww man.........*shuffels over*...

peck.

"bye mom"

look a bike...come on friend..I'll race ya...

4 comments:

  1. Awah..... how sweet! OK Mommy, time to let go.... I know it is hard, but he is really ready! He will be fine, you will be fine, and when you are ready to do it for the second time, it might be easier, and it might be harder! I will let you know what happens when I get there! Glad he loves school! You will love it soon, I promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so happy, doesn't he? It must have been a very hard day for you! I am glad you took pictures! I have pictures of me standing outside the school from pre-school til grade 12!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:02 PM

    OMG, I am getting tears and he isn't even mine. (((HUGS)))I am having a hard time with H's first bday so I can imagine I will be a wreck when it comes to school. *sigh*

    Hang in there! I am glad he enjoys it though.

    Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard! I know for sure! I've had to do it twice! I can't believe they have a Co-ed Bathroom! That's strange!

    ReplyDelete