Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I think I can...I think i can......

If I try hard enough....I just might make it...


See me? I can hold on to my toy and walk!!



Staedy now...steady!


I'm doing it...I'm doing it!!!


Awwwwww.....man!!!!!!!!




Oh. I am so embarrassed!......teehee


Practice...practice...practice!

Elsewhere in the Brenneman household.........

Sammy and his first batch of brownies he helped mommy make! Such a goober my little guy!



TTFN!

Oh yeah: side note: Brad left for the Big Island this morning at 4! I am soooo lonely! He found out yesterday at 3 that they wanted him to go. So we talked...and he will be gone for 2 whole weeks and then back for a weekend and gone again until the job is done! The first few days are SOOOOO hard! :( I miss my honey bunches of oats! grrrrrrrr.... *wipes tears and nose*

Guess I'm blessed to love him SO much that I miss him SO MUCH already!

chin up...chin up I say!

5 comments:

  1. All the pics you posted are great! I was laughing because you do the same thing I do..not button the bottom of the outfits. Ava always has hers undone..cause man..by the time I get through changing wiggle worms diaper..I am too exhausted to keep pinning her down to button those snaps! Give them a big hug and kiss for me and PS YOU LOOK GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaawwwwwww she looks so sweet! And Sammy - what a cutie too! You have every right to be proud!! Sorry hubby is gone - that stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics!!! Hang in there while DH is away. I can totally relate!!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how much she looks like you! Crazy!!!!! Damien is just now walking by himself everywhere! Took him forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! She is ADORABLE! I can't believe how well she is cruising!!!! And Sammy with the brownies.... how fun it is to cook with the kids!!! Big Z loves to make brownies and cookies!

    I know it is hard to have Brad away so much. You can always call me if you need a shoulder to cry on! :)

    ReplyDelete