Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My day just keeps gettin' better..


*sigh* And this is in the mid-morning...the start of it would take forever to type (as I DID type it once to Rhonda in an email...just to hit the wrong button and delete the whole darn thing! grrrrr....(second email to Rhonda...cut and pasted here....hope your day was brighter!)

yadda yadda yadda crappy morning part....it just gets better...


After dropping Sammy off I decided to cheer myself up and grab breakfast and head to a book store to buy a few romance novels (Im such a dork)


Stopped and McDonalds (yeah I need that) ordered hotcakes and sausage (why? it gives me heartburn? I'm glutton for punishment)

Pull out and head to bookstore 25 min away.

*SIGH*

Ah well...at least I can sit in traffic and enjoy breakfast...

or so I thought


They FORGOT my damn PANCAKES IN THE STYROFOAM THING!!! I dont know if it was supposed to be a joke or what...but all that was in there was the wimpy...gray...sausage patty. *yuck* AND they forgot to give me my coke on top of that.

OK ...no big deal

Can't get any worse right?

40 min later...arrive at bookstore....

hungry

CLOSED.


CLOSED?!! CLOSED!?!

Well, to be fair they opened at 11.

HELLO..it was like 9.

AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER.....still in traffic to get back home


Finally get home...

to my dishwasher FLOODING my kitchen.

Sammy must have pressed the "start" button and half locked the washer so it was partly opened when it ran.

OK...water's still on the floor

kayla's pulling on my leg...

Im STILL hungry

And its only 10:30!

****SIGH*****

help!

4 comments:

  1. OMG what a morning! I hope the day can improve! I did laugh though, sorry - about the phantom McDonalds. Oh and a coke for breakfast? you're my kind of girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:31 PM

    How the heck did they forget your pancakes? I would have turned that car around!!!!

    Sorry, I hope your day got better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you get different colored fonts??? I wanna know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And still laughing about the pancakes! :) As I said in the email, you just were not ment to have pancakes! :) Hope your day got better.... have not heard anything yet!

    ReplyDelete