Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Game About Us!

Sammy and McKayla had been tagged by their friend Adam so here goes:

3 Things That Scare Me

*doors slamming
*shots of ANY kind
*...or the use of the word "stickers" I KNOW I only get them when something bad happens at the dr.

*mom leaving the room
*washing my hair ( I hate water poured over my head)
*loud noises

3 People That Make Me Laugh

*mommy
*daddy..what a goof
*Popo...she LOVES making me laugh

*Mommy
*Daddy
*Papa


3 Things I Love

*School
*The Zoo
*Going to the beach cabin

*nursing
*playing with my brother...or ANY attention he gives me

*being snuggled

3 Things I Hate

*being told "no"
*being told "no"
*putting my nose on the wall

*being told "no

*not getting to eat what everyone else eats!
*crawling after people when they leave


3 Things I Don’t Understand

*why I have to have naps
*why I can't have McDonalds EVERY day
*why the world doesn't revolve around me

*"no" ...or at least I pretend not to

*why Sammy won't play with me all the time

3 Things On My Highchair

*I'm a big boy I don't use one
*I'm a big boy I don't use one
*o.k...maybe a little syrup on my lap table

*nothing right now...I don't use it much yet

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now

*At school
*playing hard
*learning lots

*blowing spit bubbles

*banging on everything to see what kind of noise it makes

*playing with my pool float/toy in the living room



3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

* what's that?
* be a super hero
* go to "little einsteins" ?

*make a difference in someones life

3 Things I Can Do


*get dressed by myself
*put my shoes on by myself
*learn new words (like f'in sh**) at school *sigh*

*point with my finger
*crawl very fast..I have to.....to keep up with Sam
*eat biter bisquits and make a great big mess!

3 Ways to Describe My Personality

*stubborn
*playful
*observant (even when you think I'm not paying attention) think again!

*high mainteince
*loveable...and loving!
*demanding..i want it..and i want it NOW

3 Things I Can’t Do
*Pour my own milk ( I try...but mom gets mad at the amount that ends up on the counter nad floor)
*say f'in sh** .....I have to put my nose on the wall if I do..and I HATE that!
*push my sister ...it's not nice

*walk...though I am trying
*drink from a sippy...i am to impatient
*bite mommy while nursing....she really hates that

3 Things I Think You Should Listen

*me, playing imaginary kitchen
*me, running my cars on the walls
*me, asking for everything.....but only when you are relaxed!

*me, sing myself to sleep...it is the BEST sound in the WHOLE world
*me, say mama and dada
*me, laughing with my brother!

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen

*me, crying while I have my nose on the wall and everyone else is playing
*me, coughing my head off
*me, cussing ...I know how much you hate it...but I think it is so funny

*me, not able to breathe
*me, crying cause I am in pain
*me, when I get VERY upset...you would think I was being beaten!


3 Absolute Favorite Foods

*chicken nuggets ...McDonalds baby!
*pizza (especially Pizza Hut...I'll do a dance if i see that box!)
*string cheese

*noodles
*mommy's milk
*applesauce/banana

3 Things I’d Like to Learn

*how to get attention away from my sister without it being negative
*how to get my own snacks
*how to drive (dad is already teaching me to park...which mom hates)

*to walk..so I can keep up with Sam
*to talk...so i can yell at him when he takes my toys
*to eat big girl foods..I'm tired of choking..lol

3 Beverages I Drink Regulary

*chocolate milk
*water
*apple juice

*mommy's milk
*mommy's milk
*water (sometimes)

3 Shows I Watch

*Mickey Mouse ( I JUST started watching this..it makes me giggle)
*Charlie and Lola
*Wonder pets

*whatever brother is watching

3 Babies I Tag..ok 4

*Dominic, Damien, And Alex
*Alaina and Ava
*Big Z and Little Z
*Mya
(and all the other babies who read!)

I gotta run now...that took me forever to answer. I am busy at school and have to get back to my friends~ byeee
That was fun guys! But now I have to demand my mom's attenton since she has been trying to occupy me for the last hour while she did this. Well...I'm done and I want HER now...so...watch how well I have her trained...........

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love the answers. Little Diva cracks me up!

    Thanks for doing that!

    ReplyDelete