Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tagged.....(and doing much better thanks!)

First of all....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU...to Rhonda and Sheri for caring enough to call and check in on me last night! (you both must have ESP since Sheri called while i was gabbin with Rhonda! lol ...had to call her back and I think I woke little Adam up *grimaces* Sorry Sheri) It was so nice to vent a bit so thanks! You girls ROCK! I am doing so much better now that McKayla is doing much better lol

Funny how that works! :) tee hee

Onto being tagged..
Sabrina tagged me a while back.(on the 7th) .and I guess I was too caught up to see. Thanks for thinking of me Sabrina! So here I go...

5 things in my refrigerator are:

whole milk
string cheese
macadamia nut chocolates
fresh strawberries
pickles (claussen baby!)


5 things in my closet are:

shoes
box of important papers
box of pictures
clothes from pre-McKayla (haven't quite squeezed back into)
Protect the Planet boxes/papers on shelf

5 things in my purse:

lip gloss
cell phone
reciepts
sunglasses
crumbs (lol)

5 things in my car:

change
stroller (2 of 'em) why?
blankets
beach mats and towels
Brads tools


Hehehhe...I like those games! Thanks again Sabrina!

I tag
Amber, Malia, Sheri, Lindsay, and anyone else who has not done it yet!

Well...I better get Sammys field trip pictures downloaded so I can post them! And I have a ton of groceries to put away.

TTFN!


2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that things really are better today! That is funny that Sheri called you too!

    I also have crumbs in my purse, it must be a kid thing! And I LOVE chocolate covered macadamia nuts! We brought so many macadamia nuts home with us when we were there. MMMMMM makes me want macadamia nuts now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad McKayla is feeling better! No prob on the phone call, that's what friends are for!

    ReplyDelete