Monday, July 17, 2006

Honeyyyyy.....we have monsters!!!!

O.k so the only REAL monster I have, seems to grin impishly at me at 1:30 in the morning...standing 2 feet from my bed...

"mommy....there's a monster in my room"

*cracks an eye open* "huh?"

"there's a monster in my room mom" as he tries to climb over me into my bed.

Kayla stirs.....

O.k ....I 'm fully awake now...

"Sweetie there are no monsters in your room...mommy will go check with you"

...there's that grin again.... "o.k mom"

I make a show of checking for monsters....(still only seeing the one named "Sammy" standing beside me)

Then I see what must be the "monster".

Sammy's dinosaur hot wheel race track...it's head glowing in the moonlight....fangs bared. (yeah that might scare me too)

I turn on the light....

"oh mommy...it's only a dinosaur! *giggles*"

I move it into the crib McKayla SHOULD be using.

He crawls back into bed....

"thanks mom"

*shakes her head*.....Whew we are safe once again

...for at least another day.

Side note: darn Charlie and Lola on Disney.....this is the second night we have had monster sightings!

2 comments:

  1. He he he about the monsters! Big Z loves Charlie and Lola, but some of the ideas she gets from them.... I don't know!!!! I am glad you were able to cage the monster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee hee that's funny! I still remember those monsters and I can only sleep with the closet doors CLOSED lol

    ReplyDelete