Thursday, January 26, 2006


Hip, hip hooray! The Steeler's have made it to the Super bowl! Brad was beside himself with joy~ But the shocker was...that he went to work and RECORDED the game. Granted he left early to come home and watch...but the pure fact that he even went in....and when the STEELERS were playing..is amazing! So...Feb 4......SUPERBOWL XXXX "Seahawks vs. Steelers....fight for the championship! woot woot. Anyway..enough about that....the week has flown by....it has been stressful though, since the company Brad is currently working for "Kailua Construction" is having funding problems at the time and they are laying off a bunch of people. Brad was fortunate enough to keep his job, but we don't know for how long. He is talking about going back to the Union. We'll see. McKayla is really smiling now. She is so cute when she first wakes up. All she wants to do is coo, and smile. Sammy is as funny as ever...the other day he kicked over his milk (yes, I wrote kicked over..the monkey) and then as I am standing there staring at him with the evil eye..totally silent....he looks at me for about 5 sec..then tentitively smiles and says "you so funny mommy....that's great"....*sigh* Laugh or cry? which one!? heheheh Oh....and before I forget to mention..Mom is in Africa for 10 days on a mission with her church. How cool is that? Well, we pray for her safety and the safety of everyone she is with. I hope they touch a lot of people. so......better get some housework done! Ya'all take care now ya' hear!

1 comment:

  1. Yadda Yadda Yadda. You and those Steelers. LMAO Hey did you see Family Guy last night? The dad played for the New England Patriots and it was hilarious. I actually hate that show, or I tell Dave that but I think I secretly like it.

    I didn't even know you had a blog, now i do!

    ReplyDelete