Tuesday, January 31, 2006

HAS SHE CHANGED IN 3 MONTHS...AS MUCH AS I HAVE????








*WoW*.....amazing how something soooooo little...can bring such change! Our family is the greatest....I remember before she was born I could not BEGIN to imagine sharing the kind of love I had for Sammy with anyone else....and to be honest I wondered how in the world I could. Could my heart possibly grow ANY more? I seriously had doubted it. Would I play favorites? Would Sammy always come first since he was my firstborn? How was I going to love both kids the same? Well......it didn't take long for THOSE questions to b answered ** I am still waiting on a few others...like how to get her to sleep throught the night?..LOL** They are BOTH great children! My heart MUST have grown since I love her just as much as I love Sammy. I discovered it is in a different way....but it is JUST AS STRONG nevertheless. I just hope I remember each day, how blessed I am to have the 2 of them. The rough days are rough....but those good days..........they take the cake!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww....she's so cute! I love her hair. Bet it'll be curly.

    ReplyDelete