Thursday, February 02, 2006

heyyyyy....is it thursday already?? What happenend to tues and wed? LOL What a blur this week has been....with all the appt, and errands I've had. I am SOOO EXCITED!! Guess what? We just booked our tickets back to the mainland to visit!! We will be leaving hawaii on the 23rd of March (layover in chicago) and onto Dulles in D.C. ......Josh and mom are beefing it out, as to who gets to pick us up from the airport, and who we stay the night with the 1st week. :) *sigh* It's nice to be loved! It's great because this time I get to fly with Brad....so I won't have 2 kids myself! 1 was hard enough for a 10 hour flight, then 4. (total 14).....bad news is he is leaving on April 4 to coe back so he can go back to work, and do some work on the condo while we are all away. The kids and i will stay in virginia until the 11th of April, then we will fly to NY to visit more family until the 17th.....Then thankfully....dad and jane will be joining me there, so we are all flying FIRST CLASS back! *yes* **does a dance** for such a long flight it is truly a blessing (though I dont know how the others are going to feel when we board with 2 kids LOL) *shakes her head*.....but at least I wont have to deal with the kids alone! *bad mommy*! woot woot! Anyway....the hardest thing is trying to fit everyone inthat we need to see...people from church, friends, family....And while we are in Virginia we need to go to PA.....and NC...(PA to get our things out of storage)....and NC to store it there at moms. (Since we are moving thereabouts when we head back).....It will be quite a trip!! Can't wait to see everyone! Especially Amy and her big belly (unless she decided to arrive while I am there)...and Amber and her new addition! And of course alaina! Well the baby calls! Should I moo back?? hehehehe

2 comments:

  1. I was going to start at the beginning and work forward, but here I am posting about the current post so I guess I'll read backwards LOL

    Can I ask how you came to live in beautiful Hawaii when it sounds like the rest of your family is in the easter part of USA?

    (I told you I was nosey) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh kristi! How sweet..you are excited to see us and we are excited to see you.. We feel awful that our basement is soo cold! My fingers are numbing up at this very moment. Today is sooo cold here! Hey..Octavio wants to know what does Brad usually play? PS or XBOX? Please let me know so I can relay the message..he is excited to have someone to play madden with. :-)

    ReplyDelete