Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Can U see me?

Ha ha! Sammy did. We were walking back from the park, when he spotted this chameleon. I used to catch these things as a child ALL over the place. Especially in Waianae, and Mililani. We would kkep them in our rooms, on our screens, so at night they would eat the bugs! After all, we DID live in Hawaii! :) Anyway, it's Valentines Day today, I should be writing in pink or red, but....ahhh well! Brad should be home soon....I bought some NY strip steak, corn on the cob, and potatoes (baked) for dinner. Plus we have strwberries and whip cream..LOL :) Dad and Jane are takign the kids for a couple of hours, so I can enjoy dinner. Should be nice! Anyway...I better hop in the shower while Kayla is sleeping in her swing, and Sammy is playing Mario Kart. *sigh* :) HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

Oh and here are a few recent pictures of Kayla! :) I love that dress!


Peek-a- boo


Cheeeeessseeee!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww Kayla looks so sweet! Hope you had a great Vday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Sounds like you had a yummy V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so darling!

    I'm laughing at the cameleon - when we were in Hawaii, Shawn would catch geckos and want to keep them in our room, but they freaked me out. LOL I'm such a girl!

    ReplyDelete