Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What day is it again??

I've forgotten....or lost track! Poor kids have been sick. McKayla was horrible on Sun night. She was up at about 12:30 a.m because she couldn't breathe...her little nose was sooo clogged. Every time she tried to breathe she would choke..and cough. Then she choked so hard she threw up all over me! *shakes her head and smiles* poor thing. I had to change her outfit (and mine) 3 times that night. The only way she could sleep and breathe was if I carried her. So guess what mommy did??.....lol....poor thing. (I'm talking about me this time.... LMBO!) It was a rough night. But we got through it...and then Sammy woke up feeling shoddy. He was soooo whiny and clingy..poor Sammy. He loves his medicine though...so he is feeling MUCH better today! (thank goodness)..McKayla is still battling it..but she had a better night last night. She was only up 12 times or so! (what can ya do but laugh?) We are still looking for Uncle John..(who was kind enough to "share" his cold with the kids!) I think he is in hiding! lol Hey that's what friends are for! :)
Anyway, we (well I..and Sammy seconded me) decided to go to Ala Moana this morning. So I took the kids to "Jungle Fun" and then to "Thinker Toys" Sammy picked out a car...passed up a Thomas train....(hold on a second while I go into shock...again) *goes into shock* and I got McKayla a mobile (hangs like the kind over the crib) that hangs from the carseat (or wherever you choose) Its sooo cute. And she already considers them her friends, as she spent a good 20 min oohing and ahhhing to them. Then we came home and i attempted to put Sammy down for his nap. (trying to sneak in a few winks myself) Well...if you read correctly I said "attempted"....didn't work. He laid in his room, and played on his bed for an hour and 15 min. I just gave up...didnt wanna force him..and he WAS quiet for over an hour. So...here we are now. McKayla is fighting sleep in her swing (she still has a hard time sleeping lying down with all the stuffiness). And Sammy is playing with his car on the coffee table. Gotta think of what to make for dinner. (my brain is fried from lack of sleep LOL...wonder what concoction I can come up with in this state! hahahah) Poor Brad. lol...hey...as sammy says ALL the time "hey...what about me?" lol Here's a sprinkle of health dust to all! *don't forget my aim...you might wanna duck* Peace out!

1 comment: