Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bored! Bored! Bored!

I am soooooooooo bored. I be bored. It is boring. Bore anyone? Hye, I'll take another round. *sigh*......*big sigh*......
Well we just go tback from a walk to the bank, and then to Papa's work to surprise him. Papa bought us lunch (Kalua Pig and cabbage with white rice, and mac salad) Sammy was a pig. Mommy was an even bigger one. LOL :) Now we are back, and Sammy is in his room trying to fall asleep (more like playing himself to sleep) Kayla is in her stroller asleep as well...but she is moving around so it won'tbe long before I am needed. :) Guess I'll catch a few winks myself!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you were bored! I should hook up with you on msn messenger to blab then you won't be bored, I can be entertaining sometimes lOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know those days! Isabella is always playing herself to sleep in her crib. We have one of those aquarium fish thingies and she can so easily push the button and play with it. It's a GREAT invention! Keeps her well entertained in the mornings when it's not time for mommy to get up yet. Hey, I try to make it last til 7:30. Sometimes I am lucky, most of the time not!

    ReplyDelete