Monday, February 06, 2006


Need I say more?!?!!? *yeah baby* We WON!!!!!!! 21-10~steeler's!
o.k o.k o.k I admit...it was a sloppy game, and we really should have been beat.....especially the way we played before half time. BUT we managed to pull one out of you know where, and walk away with the title! The bad news is..Bettis *the bus* has offically annouced his retirement. :( At least he is going out on top! Well, needless to say we had our little "party" and ate SOOO much food (chicken wings, chips, cheese and crackers, etc..) granted it was nothing but junk...we SURE pigged out! *hides scale for the week* Can't believe it's over! Almost like being prenant...you have allt his buid up...then it comes.....and it's over with....just like that! LOL Oh yeahhhhhhh...I do have some GREAT news! Nancy (good friend from GA) went into labor yesterday! I spoke to her in the morning (since it was her birthday, and I sent her a card and $100 to spend on a massage or bassinet...whatever she wanted to spend it on) to wish her a "happy birthday" and she was telling me about how they planned to go out and eat..yadda yadda.....well....about 5 hrs later she calls me......she was on her way tot the hospital! They were at dinner, and she started having HARD, frequent contractions....so they went to the hospital. I haven't heard anymore details....i know its supposed to be a boy...I'll post them as i get it! CONGRATS TO NANCY!!!!!!!!! I wish i could be there!
On a sadder note: my grandmother was just admitted to the hospital in NY. We are supposed to visit them in April, but we are really worried now. She had chest pains last night, and my aunt Cindy took her to the ER...she was there for 4 hrs being monitored, when they decided she needed to be admitted! So she is there now :( *my dad just came and knocked on our door and told us (it's 7 a.m here) * oh, I pray everything is alright! Well..McKayla call's to be fed! TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy your snacks sound so good!

    Congrats to your friend - please update with details when you know!!

    ReplyDelete