Friday, February 24, 2006

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy,

What a fun day today! Brad had the day off, so we got up...made french toast (o.k...so BRAD made it)...and decided to go to the zoo. Sammy's favortire place in the whole world! He did not want to leave the hippos. We had so much fun! Then we had lunch, and sammy took a nap, and McKayla and I relaxed. (she napped off and on). Then I got sooo busy trying to schedule training appt, for times when I would be here. We have about 250 uncoming agents!! It should be a great picnic. *sigh* STILL have to meet on that! Anyway..we are having shish-kabobs for dinner..so i have to get crack-a-lackin! LOL Sure wish Brad weren't going to work tomorrow too! Oh yeah, and I SOOO can't wait for Sat morn! I'm getting a facial!! woot woot. Well..take care all....Aloooooooooooooooooha!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Sounds like an AMAZING day! I'm so jealous. lol. Glad you are having a wonderful day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE days like that! Shawn is off today and let me sleep until 10:15!! (well, monster was up at 1, 4 and 6:30 so I needed the sleep) Then he made me crepes and earl grey tea. Next we are off to visit my co-workers and go shopping ... an all around perfect day!

    Hey - how were the shish-kabobs? I haven't made those in a while! I should do that...

    Enjoy your facial tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the days! Glad you had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so nice! The zoo in Hawaii! I've been there! Remember when Alaina had to go naked cause she peed all over herself there? LOL.. She just got mad cause I typed that! Good thing we had Sammy's stroller. Well, you have a lovely day and I will go take a nice hot bubble bath..ya know..for my birthday!
    Give the kids a hug and kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete