Sunday, February 26, 2006

WHAT??? ALREADY???

Holy Moly Macaroni!! Where is the time going? *sniffle sniffle* Today McKayla had her first few bites of cereal. AHHHHHH! She is only 3 and half months old, but the ped said that if she shows an interest in you eating...to try it. So I did. And the little piggy ate a whole tablespoon full! Now she is sleeping..after topping it off with some of "mama's milk"..... She is growing SOOOOO fast! *sigh* but that's okay, because each day we BOTH get to discover something new. And seeing it through her eyes all over again...is so precious. Sammy is growing like a weed as well. He came up toi me the other day and out of the blue said " Mommy I need a hug"....(I say this to him all the time)....so I bent down and gave him one, and he lets out this HUGE sigh, and says "thanks mommy". *shakes her head*...I about melted. Anyway...the facial went great! I cant begin to tell you what a difference it made on my pores (pregnancy was NOT kind to poor ol' me). I scheduled another one in 3 weeks. LOL *poor Brad...look what he started*
Anyway....Brad and I watched "40 year old Virgin" last night. Oh my goodness....it was soo funny!! BUT I have to warn you...the cussing is CRAZY! BUT..honestly....it made me laugh over and over. (as well as shake my head a few times..thinking "oh no,,,they went there"...
It was great except for Kayla's meltdown in the middle of it as well. She just needed to vent I guess.
Well..the race is on...*kinda not watching it since Wallace retired* so I better eat my french bread pizza (healthy eh?)...and find a new driver! *sigh*
Can't wait to leave for VA in a little over 3 weeks~ Can't wait to see Amber and her 2 beautiful girls~And see Amy...and meet her new bundle of joy! (did I tell you she was going to have her 6 weeks early due to complications?...she is on 100% bedrest) ***please pray for her and her baby** Oh YEAH!! and speaking of babies....Tera just told me she was expecting~~~~~~~~~~ HER 3rd!!!! For those that don't know..tera is one of my FAVORITE cousins. Her and I are SOOOO similar in everything we do...it's scary! So....now everyonei s asking when I will have my 3rd! *yeah right*...when men can have em' I say! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Dang it i still haven't watched that movie!! Sorry she's growin up so fast!! Are you having another anytime soon maybe that would help? LOL Yay for cereal! Hope she's not constipated all of the sudden from it!

    I'll send ya some Poopie dust! LMAO Ok I'm just being really stupid now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I can't wait to let Ava try some food. I am waiting till she turns 6 months and then she will get her first bite of organic brown rice cereal. LOL.. :-) I am glad McKayla liked her rice cereal.. :- ) You should've posted some PICS of it! Didn't you take any???????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute that McKayla got to try cereal! I can't wait until Adam can ... but wait ... that would mean he's growing up so forget it! I want him to stay little, you know?

    As far as the 40 year old virgin OMG that movie cracked me up! I love the whole "You know how I know you are gay? Because you listen to Coldplay" (I love Coldplay tee hee hee) Have you seen wedding crashers? It's pretty funny too I thought

    ReplyDelete