Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wanted: Good Stylist



Now I know there are many of us ladies out there looking for that perfect stylist...one that can work magic on our hair, making us look and feel like a million bucks! Well, ladies and gentlemen......let me introduce Monsieur Sammy. He is pictured above doing some of his most famous work. The model in the picture that he is working on is his Popo. She has had more than enough experience with Monsieur Sammy and his work, and happens to be one of his favorite models to work on! His work has been featured everywhere, and you can see it recently done in the "brenneman times". *giggles* o.k no, not really.....but I had to get this shot of him! I guess this is a routine that him and his Popo have! ...so sweet





Here's a shot of McKayla in an outfit that a friend of my mom's sent! (Thanks Maria!).....I had to put her in it as soon as we got it since it was sooo cute! Not much going on today!, Brad is on his way home so we can run over to H&R Block, and sign our taxes (they are FINALLY done after 2 weeks..ugh!) Then he has to go back to work, and we will rest. After that I think we are planning a trip to the playground so Sammy can expend some of his energy. Last night we had great thunder and lightning storms! Wish i had taken some pics of it. It was soo amazing! Well, Kayla calls to be fed...so once again...mooooooooooo....

3 comments:

  1. I am in need of a good stylist - Can I make an appointment? LOL
    Cute picture of McKayla - is she always so smiley? What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not filed our taxes. Think we're waiting till the last minute this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw how cute! Looks like your little man already knows what he's going to be when he grows up. McKayla is so cute in her outfit too!

    ReplyDelete