Friday, February 03, 2006

Woot woot...It's FRIDAY!! T.G.I.F!!!!! Survivor started last night ( I know I am a cheeseball, but MAN I love that show) *blushes* Looks like an interesting season. O.k question....who cries while watching survivor?? Answer...BRAD..LMAO....the poor woman that was voted out last night was talking baout how she needed a little time alone because her 16 year old ONLY son was killed in a car accident 4 and a half months ago....*I can't believe she even went on Survivor*....but she was writing his name in the sand..and I look over and Brad is sniffling softly trying not to let on that he is crying....*enter heartless bi#$@ here*.....So I'm like...BRAD!....WTF?...Why are you crying?...*laughing hysterically*.....you are sooooo gay * no insult directed on members of that community* He wouldn't look atme....just wiped his cheeks and ignored me. I think I giggled for a good 10 min....*thanks Brad*.....ok ok ok...i DID feel bad for her..I really did.....but my husband has to be the most sensitive person I know......I won't watch 'Extreme Home makeover" with him...because he bawls the whole way! LOL. BUT I knew this when I married him....and I wouldnt change it for the world! *rolls her eyes*
Well the baby is in her bouncer, talking to her brother who is sitting beside her playing with his leappad.....she sure loves looking at him. :) Dad is on a sidejob....but we have him ALL weekend again!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! We just got back from walking over to the bank to make a deposit..(Sammy LOVES walking there)....so I better feed Kayla......she is starting to yell at me. Moooooooooo...here I come Kayla..........moooooooooooo. :) :) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment