Sunday, February 19, 2006

What did I do??


O.K O.K.....*big breath* I actually can't believe I did it, and neither can my husband (as I heard for 10 min afterward).....



Did you see it?


The difference?


Surely you have! :)


I did it! I went and got my daughter's ears pierced! We went to a jeweler to have it done. And she was a CHAMP! She cried a bit the first ear...then they did the second one...let me tell you..she was NOT a happy camper! She let everyone know it too. But after about 3-4 minutes she calmed down, and seem to forget all about it. Not me. The questions begin...did I do the right thing?...will it get infected?....is she is a lot of pain...what did I just do?????....oh poop

......but afterward.......

Well....just LOOK a those pic's! You tell me! :) LOL

3 comments:

  1. aaaaaaawwwwwwwww so cute! I had mine done when I was just 12 weeks and look at me, I turned out fine. Wait that was supposed to reassure you! LOL I am sure she is fine! If little boys can be circumsized, I think a couple of holes in her ears is ok! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine what you heard from your DH!!! It looks very cute. I think she will be fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi Ann,

    I LOVE it! I wanted so badly to get Isabella's done when we were in the states but I chickened out big time! She was pulling at her ears a lot and I was just worried. I think your little sweetie looks precious!

    ReplyDelete