Wednesday, March 01, 2006

22 days and counting.....

till we leave for Virginia! *wooot wooot* It will be a busy trip since we are going not only to Virginia, but to Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and New York. We have to go to PA to get all of our things out of storage (and see Nana, grandpa Tony, Uncle Bryan, and Auntie Carla) take them (our stuff) to NC in a UHAUL, drop them off at my parents 2nd house to store, visit there for a few days. Then Brad comes back to Hawaii, while I travel on to New York (on the 11th) to see MY Nana, and Papa, and bunches of family! I am sooo looking forward to meeting my cousins daughter "Ava"...she turned 1 the month McKayla was born. She is also the one expecting her 3rd. (kaleb is about 6 now..maybe 7) I am also looking forward to introducing my daughter to everyone up there. From there..I fly back on the 18th with the kids..and Popo and Papa (who are also visiting NY) There are so many people I cant wait to see! I hope Amy (in Pa) is available to have a few paydates with while we are there. Sammy and Braden used to have one every day when we lived there. And also Amy in Va...so Sammy and Josh can play...since they are 6 weeks apart, and used to be baby buddies in the church nursery. I am ALSO looking foward to meeting my brothers new fiance "Tee" and my new niece and nephew...Mason, and Lexi. Sammy will be so thrilled to have so many kids to play with!
PLUS...my mom and I are going to have a "girls day" for our birthdays! Hers is on the 22nd, and mine is on the 5th...so we will wait and celebrate them together! (I tried to tell her I wasn't celebrating it this year.....but no one will listen...lol) Papa and Popo both asked me this morning what i wanted to do. i can't believe I will be so old! LOL...This sunday is approaching fast! One of the coolest things though.....is that on Sunday...my dad is going to show me video's he has of my brother and I when we were wee ones growing up here. (We lived in Hawaii until I was 12) he has TONS of video....and we were SUCH cheesballs! (granted it IS in beta)...*oh dear...gives you an idea of just HOW old I am!* LMBO~ *shakes her head* Ah well....I am thankful for another year that the Lord has let me be here! So I can see my 2 beautiful kids grow up! So everyday I am here.....I am SOOOOOOOOO blessed....

Birthdays???? Hell, bring em' on! LOL Take care all! and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! I am very thankful that my family lives so close to me (except one sister who lives 12 hours away) I bet you will have a wonderful, busy trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun! Guess we could have fun like that if I flew!!!

    ReplyDelete