Friday, March 03, 2006

Mommy.....who, what, when , where, why??????

Hi...my name is Mommy what....as in...Mommy,WHAT are you doing?...Mommy, WHAT is that?...Mommy, WHAT color is that?..Mommy, WHAT's that noise?....Mommy, WHAT is he/she doing?....etc.etc.etc......Then I become Mommy where.....as in.... Mommy, WHERE are you going?....Mommy, WHERE are they going?....Mommy, WHERE is my blue car?.....Mommy, WHERE are you?...and so on! LOL...*tries to cover the spots on her head, where she is pulling her hair out! LOL* I could go on to the who's, and the when's and of course my favorite..WHY! But I'll spare you!
Yes ladies, and gentlemen...Sammy has hit his ???'s stage. *shakes her head*... I love that he is learning and discovering.....but seriously HOW MANY QUESTIONS CAN YOU ASK IN 1 HOUR? Sammy can ask 64. I kid you not! I counted!....oh wait..make that 65....and we still have 12 min to go!...........Is it naptime yet? LOL

5 comments:

  1. I hate that! Alex still does this like she's an Interrogation Officer. I would not like to be put in a room with her for 24 hours asking me questions. I'd go insane!! Good luck coming up with all the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KRISTI!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol that is too freaking funny! Oh dear - not looking forward to that LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. The question stage is so much fun!!! I have been dealing with it for awhile now! Enjoy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a WHERE question for you:

    WHERE ARE YOU? LOL

    ReplyDelete